Banana Butternut Squash Oatmeal rules.
1/3 cup oats
2/3 cup organic skim milk
pinch of salt
1/3 cup canned butternut squash
1/2 small banana
cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice + ginger
1 tsp. pure maple syrup
dollop of Dark Chocolate Dreams PB
Before I ate this lovely bowl, I had to go to the dentist to get a small cavity filled. Since they numbed me up real nice, the dentist told me to eat soft food for breakfast as a safety precaution. Apparently, he doesn’t realize I eat baby food almost every morning for breakfast.
Lunch was the same as yesterday…
Now who remembers S Club 7? I die I love them so much.
I also LOVED the Ginger Ale Zevia. Carbonated, gingery and fizzy. Love.
After work, I went to work. Depressing, I know. It’s a good thing yog messes make me happy. It helped ease the pain.
On my way home from work, two dumba$$e$ were drag racing on the highway. One of them drove right between me (in the center lane) and the car next to me (in the left lane). WTF?!?! They had to have been going at least 120 mph. My heart was pumping so loudly in anger, I called 911. I hope their dumba$$e$ got caught.
A big thank you to Matt for flattering a girl oh so graciously with this award…
And now I must tell you 7 interesting things about myself…
- I LOVE crumbs. In fact, I am eating them straight out of a bag of yellow corn tortilla chips as I write this.
- I was once a socially awkward child who would hide under the table at restaurants if I saw classmates I knew.
- I am HRH Queen of Procrastination.
- I bit my nails all my life until 2008 when I stopped. I am now biting them again (and trying to rid myself of the habit).
- My friend keeps my 6th grade school picture in the visor of her car for when she needs a good laugh.
- American Eagle boy cut underwear are one of the greatest assets in my life (no pun intended).
- My name is Holly, because I was supposed to be born on Christmas. Instead, I couldn’t wait to make my grand entrance and was born early on the 21st.
The rules? Answer the following questions in one word…
(1) Where is your cell phone? chair
(2) Your hair? questionable
(3) Your mother? wise
(4) Your father? dedicated
(5) Your favorite food? icecream
(6) Your dream last night? weird
(7) Your favorite drink? coffee
(8) Your dream/goal? happiness
(9) What room are you in? dining
(10) Your hobby? overthinking
(11) Your fear? rejection
(12) Where do you want to be in 6 years? traveling
(13) Where were you last night? auditorium
(14) Something that you aren’t? patient
(15) Muffins? obv
(16) Wish list item? blender
(17) Where did you grow up? Minnesota
(18) Last thing you did? worked
(19) What are you wearing? clothes
(20) Your TV? non-existent
(21) Your pets? invisible
(22) Friends? necessary
(23) Your life? good
(24) Your mood? exhausted
(25) Missing someone? nope
(26) Vehicle? blue
(27) Something you’re not wearing? deodorant
(28) Your favorite store? Target
(29) Your favorite color? blue
(30) When was the last time you laughed? now
(31) Last time you cried? forget
(32) Your best friend? #1stunnas (one word)
(33) One place that I go to over and over? work
(34) One person who emails me regularly? Anthropologie
(35) Favorite place to eat? home
Three last thangs…
- Don’t forget to enter my giveaway from Tera’s Whey eco-friendly, organic and natural protein powder!
- Check out Ruthie’s blog for an interview with yours truly…if you aren’t sick of reading about me yet (I am).
- And…if you haven’t heard, start clicking away and help Miss Katie raise some money for a beautiful cause!
Now it’s your turn – answer me 2 of the million questions above!!!