While sleeping in until NOON today and lazing in bed, I had a “End of 2009 Crisis.”
Dramatic? Yes, but that is what I am calling it.
Apparently, blogging has uncovered my inner-most Type A, anal-retentive characteristics. I like to think of myself as a right-brained, free-spirited gal, and I am. But the truth is: I can be a stubborn, perfectionistic, sometimes drama queen, know-it-all who likes to be right all the time too. Have I got that right family + friends?
So, while nursing stomach pains + a migraine + an “I feel like shit” feeling today, I made this…
In case you can’t read my writing scratch, that says, “My End of 2009 Goals.”
- Sleep 8 hours a night (no more, no less), which means bed @ 10:30-11pm + up @ 6:30-7am
- Per the yoga challenge, 3 yoga sessions a week alongside 2-3 cardio sessions (at least 30 minutes)
- Remind myself that saying “no” is okay
- Take (up to) 30 minutes to clean my apartment daily (clean living space = clean mind)
- STICK TO MY BUDGET and stay away from Target
- Make weekly to-do GOAL lists as a reminder of things to get done
- Keep my priorities straight: #1: FT job, #2 PT job, #3 family + friends (they are at #3 because most of them live outside Madison), #4 blogging
- And finally, cut myself some slack
And just for the record, I did scratch out to-do and write GOAL…