To the tune of Danity Kane’s “Show Stopper,” naturally.
As you are soon going to find out, my day of eats looked a lil’ something like yesterday, the day before that and well…the day before that. The only non-repeat in my day was this Jess-inspired snack bowl of heaven…
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 tbsp. carob chips
1 tbsp. shredded coconut
After (heated in the microwave for 1 minute)…
Despite how it may look, it was amazing.
Alright, since my eats were BOR-INGGGG, I thought it was only time for some V-LOVING-LOGGING!
- I am Casper the Ghost, call-me-Nicole-Kidman-because-I-have-no-skin-pigment pale.
- I literally had NO IDEA what I was going to vlog about when I turned the camera on.
- You may get slight motion sickness watching this video.
So, without further ado, here we go…
In the spirit of A.D.D. and randomness, here are some jams I am currently loving:
- “Pumpkin Soup” by Kate Nash
- “Bad Romance” by Lady GaGa
- “Pure Pleasure Seeker” by Moloko
- “Don’t Stop” by Brazilian Girls
- “Horchata” by Vampire Weekend
That reminds me, thank the sweet heavens tomorrow is Friday. Was anyone else’s week as crazy as mine? Weekend plans are TBD for me, but…
What are you doing this weekend? Spill the deets.