Last night, I planned to fill y’all in on the rest of my “A Day in the Life.” For the multiple people who e-mailed me asking if Tuesday’s shenanigans actually happened to me, yes they did. I can’t make stuff like that up. Wait, I take that back. I definitely could make that up, but it would be much cooler and end in me marrying Jake Gyllenhaal.
Anyways, in what should have been a predictable twist of events, life happened…
- Made VeggieGirl’s Chocolate Chip-Banana-Beer Blondies while drinking a double chocolate coffee oatmeal stout beer
- Fell asleep in my work clothes while taking a “15-minute nap” at 9pm
- Drove to Mama + Daddy Everythingtarian’s house, arrived at 8pm and proceeded to watch three episodes of Project Runway ( I <3 Mondo) even though I knew I needed to get up at 5:45am the next morning
- Thought it was Friday (see here)
- Got locked out of the Everythingtarian house and had to call Mama E to rescue me
- Perhaps shed a tear when I experienced the final breakdown of my camera, including having 10 pictures stuck on my precious Casio EXLIM which I may never get back
In other words, it has been THAT kind of week.
I am now cameraless.
But not blogless.
I present to you VLOG #6…
What kind of week have YOU been having? Sharing is caring!