(1) Drove 4 hours to Minnesota after working at my full-time job all day, working at my part-time job all night and arriving in the Land of 10,000 Lakes at 2:15am.
Lesson Learned: Don’t do this.
It was raining coming into to Minneapolis, and some dude slammed his breaks in front me me. This caused me to have to swerve, hydroplane and crash my car into the cement median. Luckily, the damage is only “vanity,” and I am okay. Looking back, it really was NOT smart to drive after such a busy Friday. If you feel tired people, stop and rest!
(2) Eat a bagel straight up dipped in cream cheese followed by the largest coffee I could order. This is a picture of Ashley + me in her car, eating a bagel and sippin’ java at 9am en route to…
(3) …watching one of my best friends run her very first 1/2 marathon! She did AWESOME. I mean, I am pretty sure I did not look this good at mile 13 during my first half marathon. Sooo proud of you Meggy Moo!
(4) Take a 2-hour nap following cheering Meggy Moo on since Ashley + I only got a mere 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night. Ugh, don’t remind me.
(5) Learn how to treat head and neck cancer from Ashley, a radiation therapist in training.
Apparently, to immobilize patients who suffer from such cancer, these plastic shields are melded to their heads to stabilize them for radiation treatment. This is perhaps the best picture to ever be featured on my blog.
P.S. I did not even force her to wear that Blogger sweatshirt. It was just fate :).
(6) Eat peanut butter + Ritz crackers straight outta the jar. Amazing.
(7) Inhale my first fruit/veggie serving of the day with an apple (dipped in more PB, obv).
(8) Got paid. All hail direct deposit!
(9) Receive a stellar package of love from Miss Ellie, which shall be revealed upon next post.
(10) Incredulously mention how crazy it is that it is almost November about 124 times.