Happy humpday dudes and dudettes!
It’s that time of the week again to give you a nice lil’ update on all the happenings here, around the blogosphere and anything else I deem worthy for y’all! First things first…
(1) Site updates! They are coming this weekend – promise. Look for some new pictures, updated content and hopefully, some yummy new recipes. Plus, this Monday will resume the regular “Holly Investigates.” Sorry I’ve missed the past two weeks – things have been a bit crazy lately!
(2) TSL Challenge Update. Although it’s been busy like I said, I think I’ve done pretty good with Bobbi’s challenge! I haven’t been perfect obviously but doing this challenge has made me realize two major things:
1. how much money I can save from not going out to eat (and how much I went out to eat beforehand!), and
2. how the little things add up.
Taking a walk here, unplugging electronics there, carpooling here and hosting potlucks with friends there not only aggregates to a lot of eco-friendly decisions but is also fun! May may almost be done, but I think it is something I can try and keep with all year long.
(3) A new blog discovery, courtesy of Whole Foods! I stumbled upon the Whole Foods blog this morning and love it! It’s a great mixture of health, food, eco-living and everything combined. Check it out for some totally tubular tips!
(4) If you haven’t seen it yet, check out my guest post at Kath Eats right here! Thanks again to Kath, and welcome all you new visitors! I’ve received some loving, awesome feedback from new readers. I love getting ot know you all and checking out your blogs, so come on back, ya hear? :)
I leave you with a beautiful sunrise shot of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, where I was so lucky to travel to last year…