Two words: BUSY BEE.
After getting into a minor car accident (THANK YOU for all your well wishes), watching my friend run her first 1/2 marathon and napping for the 1st time in ages yesterday, the action just did not stop.
Here is what this busy bee has been doing…
- Running 2 1/2 miles
- Devouring my first taste of Malaysian food, courtesy of Peninsula Restaurant
Roti Canai (fried flatbread)
Kari Sayur (vegetable curry)
Thai Green Curry Chicken
- Getting my Halloween candy fix with Peanut M&Ms
- Being lame on Halloween due to unforeseen circumstances, which resulted in me watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s, responding to reader e-mails and doing some freelance writing
- Wishing I had gone out for Halloween so I could have debuted my polygamy compound wife costume – complete with black tie-up boots, a long denim dress + ridiculous 2-foot hair
- Scarfing Oikos Blueberry Greek yog + Clif Honey Graham Z-Bar along with an apple
- Driving back to Madison in time to make my noon shift at the part-time decorating job
- Snacking along the way, including a KIND Walnut Date Bar (to die for!) + apple
- Working for four hours on no sustenance but apple #3 of the day
- Leaving work and looking for the closest restaurant to eat something – which ended up being a big bowl of Japanese Pan Noodles with Tofu at Noodles & Co.
- Grocery shopping and trying to spend under $40 (which I accomplished – $39.12 to be exact)
- Thinking over and over about how great crawling into bed will be tonight
What this busy bee hopes to accomplish tonight…
- Finish freelance writing
- Pay some bills
- Call some old friends
- Do the dishes (which are 3 days old now…totally gross)
- Unpack, clean + organize
What this busy bee will ACTUALLY do tonight…
- Read blogs :)
- Drink tea
In other news…
Since I confessed my lack of flossing (which many of you owned up to as well), Andrea and I decided it would be a fab idea to have a 30-day flossing challenge this month! Flossing can add years onto your life – for reals!
Who is joining us in making our gums healthy and happy?