(1) Woke up at 7:45am to find Paula Deen has diabetes. What a shocker.
(2) Took too long of a shower, smeared my mascara so bad brushing it on that I had to wash my entire face and start over again, stood mesmerized at the thick flakes of snow falling outside my window, putzed around my apartment and ate breakfast at my desk after arriving late to work.
(2) Thoroughly enjoyed this gluten-free Inside Out Wellness granola. It’s locally made here in Madison and boasts a stellar list of ingredients: organic buckwheat groats, organic apples + bananas, cashews, organic coconut flakes, organic raw honey, cinnamon AND organic love.
Too bad organic love costs $5.99 a bag.
(3) Realized the new tunic blouse I bought this weekend ripped at the seam AND had a whole in the left armpit. It also should be noted that I only noticed both of these wardrobe malfunctions after my co-workers pointed them out to me. No wonder the blouse was 30% off.
(4) Was a ravenous beast.
I guess that’s what happens the day after you run 2 miles AND follow it up with a 45-minute Jillian Michael’s circuit training routine. #dowork
(5) Realized I have a borderline stalker style crush on Bri while reading this post.
(6) Had my first day of school in more than five years. It was an ‘Introduction to Computer Graphics’ class, and I am already convinced I am going to love my graphic design program.
(7) Came home and reheated a bowl of this easy vegan dinner. Obsessed.
(8) Am going to take a deep breath and finally do this dishes in my sink…right after I watch an episode or five of How I Met Your Mother.
YOUR turn! Fill in the blank: Today I ___________.
*Inspired by my lovely friend Angharad