Honey, I’m hooooommmmeeee!
Yeah, that’s right. I am backety back. However, in case you are just catching up, I am back with no pictures. After packing at 4:30am before my flight last Wednesday, I guess I was bound to forget something (that being my camera)! That’ll teach me for next time. Although, it was quite a nice (almost) technology/blog-free break…
Anyways, I thought a quick Top 5 list from my Charlotte vacay would be fun, so here I go:
(1) Early Thursday morning, relaxing with Megan, E!’s Grammy Awards fashion police, coffee + breakfast. Perfection.
(3) Dinner and the ensuing drunkenness as a result of splitting TWO bottles of wine with Megan at Press wine/food in downtown Charlotte, followed up with downing 10 chicken wings + spoonfuls of blue cheese at a bar I don’t remember going to (alternative name for this post: “Drunken Carnivore”).
(4) Shopping at all the cute boutiques (1 skirt, 1 dress, 1 blazer and 1 shirt later…) + driving around looking at gorgeous, massive old houses with Megs.
(5) Arriving back to Madison this afternoon and finding all this… (reviews to come!)
Here’s what my top 5 list looks like for tonight…
- Clean my apartment
- Chat w/ Susan re: Banff planning (!!!)
- Send e-mails
- Start a new freelancing writing project
What is the most exciting thing to happen to you in the past week? Let me hear it!