I’m just dropping in to let you know that some big blog things are poppin’ around The Healthy Everythingtarian (in case you hadn’t noticed the blatant design change yet). Right now, it’s a bit of a W.I.P. (work in progress) so if you would be so kind as to bear with me as I strive to make Everythingtarianville bigger and oh-so-much better than before.
For starters, here’s a couple things I’ve added to the site…
- New design (obvs)
- Photographs for almost all the Recipes pages
- A Facebook page! Notice that big ol’ blue “F” in the upper right hand corner? Click that baby, and you’ve got a one-way ticket to “liking” The Healthy Everythingtarian on Facebook.
And as for some things to look forward to in the coming days…
- A specialized, custom header logo
- A Best of… page featuring some of my all-time favorite posts
- A Twitter button
- More design tweaks + changes
- A giveaway (!!!)
After being on a computer for about 12 hours now, I must run and give these poor lil’ brown eyes of mine a break for the sake of not going blind. I know Van Morrison will support this decision.
What are some things YOU would like to see more of/less of on The Healthy Everythingtarian? I would love to hear your thoughts on design, layout, content, pictures, ideas for posts…anything!!!